LAST UPDATED: OCTOBER 11, 2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
When you explore our website, we collect various personal data through cookies and specific applications. Here is a detailed explanation of these applications and the cookies they use, as well as how they collect and use your information:
- WooCommerce: WooCommerce cookies are mainly used for functional purposes, enabling the proper functioning of our online store. They collect information related to the products you add to your shopping cart and payment transactions.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics cookies are used for statistical purposes to analyze how users interact with our website. They help us improve our content and services by collecting anonymous data on our users’ navigation.
- Polylang: Polylang cookies make it easier to manage multilingual content on our website.
- Google Fonts: Google Fonts cookies are used for marketing purposes, allowing custom fonts to be displayed on our website.
- Google Maps: Google Maps cookies are used for marketing purposes, providing interactive mapping features for our users.
- Add This: AddThis cookies have marketing, statistical and functional purposes. They facilitate the sharing of content on social media, collect data on shares and interactions, and allow the display of sharing buttons.
- CozyCal: We use the CozyCal app for scheduling appointments on our website. CozyCal cookies are functional and thus enable the integration of scheduling and appointment features on our website.
- Cyberimpact: We use the CyberImpact application to manage our newsletters and for your subscription to it. Cyberimpact cookies make it easier to manage our newsletter and subscribe to it.
- Square: Square is our payment solution for our online store, and its cookies are primarily related to transactions and transaction security.
For more details, see our Cookies Policy.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected through our cookies is used for specific purposes, as described above, including:
- Personalizing your experience on our website.
- Improving our products and services.
- Presentation of relevant information.
- Analysis of advertising performance.
- Facilitating online transactions and payments.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Dream It Yourself Montreal does not share your personal data with unaffiliated third parties, except when necessary for the proper functioning of our online store (for example, with Square for payments). However, please note that the third parties responsible for the cookies we use may collect and process your personal data in accordance with their own privacy policies.
LEGAL NOTICES FOR CANADA AND QUEBEC
If you are a resident of Canada, you benefit from rights related to the protection of your personal data, in accordance with the laws in force in Quebec and Canada. These rights include the possibility of accessing your data, rectifying it in the event of an error, or even deleting it if necessary.
In accordance with Law 25 – PIPEDA (Act on the Protection of Personal Information and Electronic Documents) and the PIPEDA (Act on the Protection of Personal Information and Electronic Documents), Dream It Yourself Montreal is committed to respecting the principles of the protection of personal data. This involves measures such as limiting information collection, establishing clear goals, obtaining appropriate consent, and ensuring data security.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act in Quebec and Canada include:
- Right to Consent: You have the right to give your informed and voluntary consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
- Right to Withdraw Consent: You can revoke your consent at any time, and your choice will be respected.
- Right to Information: You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is collected, used and shared.
- Right of Access: You have the right to access your personal data held by an organization and to request information about its use.
- Right of Rectification: You can request the correction of your personal data in the event of inaccuracy.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to request the transmission of your personal data to another organization.
- Right of Restriction: You can request the limitation of the use of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data in certain situations.
- Right to File a Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority if you believe that your rights are not being respected.
- Right to Refusal: You have the right to refuse the collection of your personal data in certain cases, unless this is necessary for legal or contractual reasons.
These rights are essential to protect your privacy and guarantee the security of your personal data, in accordance with the laws of Quebec and Canada.
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS AND PARTNERS
Our website contains links to our social media pages, including Facebook and Instagram. In addition, it contains external links to the web pages of our partners. Please note that these external links have their own privacy policies, and we encourage you to review their policies when using them.
Wedding Dress Boutique DIY Inc.
405 Rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste